Let’s just lay it out there…being a woman over fifty has a variety of aches and pains associated with aging. The trick is how to manage the pain and live joyfully. I can honestly say the most severe pain I have dealt with off and on over the years is that associated with urinary tract infections (UTI). They never hit at a good time, and so often it is on the weekend. In fact, over 50% of us around perimenopause and menopause will experience trouble with UTIs.
The problem for me is it always seems to be over a weekend or holiday which makes getting care from a physician to deal quickly with the pain and discomfort an UTI creates difficult. Then there is the waiting for test results. Finally, the creators of Monistat have an answer… Uristat®
• UTIs must be treated with a prescription antibiotic, but you can seek relief as soon as you begin to experience symptoms and think you have a UTI with URISTAT® Pain Relief Tablets. URISTAT® Pain Relief Tablets deliver fast, temporary relief of pain, burning and urgency and frequency of urination while you wait until you can see your doctor.
• From the makers of MONISTAT®, over-the-counter URISTAT ® Pain Relief Tablets contain phenazopyridine, HCl, the #1 doctor-recommended ingredient used to treat UTI pain or discomfort.
. • For more information and for a $1 off coupon for URISTAT ® products, please visit the URISTAT WEBSITE.
Even better, the The URISTAT® Relief PAK™ includes a test strip to see if you, in fact, have a UTI and this will save some doctor time...though the doctor is still necessary for proper treatment.
How I wish this product had been around years ago. It is so needed on the market. UTIs hurt…and hurt significantly, so this is something that might get women through until the doctor can see them.
Just in case you did not know, here are some ways to avoid getting a UTI. But, if you do, make sure to pick up a The URISTAT® Relief PAK™ at most local drug stores, such as Walgreens, Walmart, Kmart, Rite Aid, Kinney Drugs and drugstore.com…finally there is help! And that is the best pain relief news I have heard in a long time.
1. Why infections in your urinary tract are not 100% avoidable, there are some tips to help reduce the likelihood of contracting them.
2. Hydrate with lots of water throughout the day and particularly prior to a romantic evening with your significant other.
3. Urinate often throughout the day, and make sure to wipe properly…front to back. This prevents harmful germs in areas where they should not be…get my drift!
4. Some feminine products, such as deodorant sprays, douches, and powders can cause irritations. Also, the same with some birth control devices. Talk to a physician to understand where your UTIs may be originating.
5. Cotton panties, ladies, are the best. They do not allow bacteria to grow in a moist environment like some synthetic materials do.
6. Try not to hold it…go has often as needed.
7. If this is a problem, have some Uristat® on hand and call the doctor.
Enjoy Your Saturday Evening!
Disclaimer: I have received free product and promotional consideration from the makers of URISTAT® and all comments here about the product are my own views.