There are a couple of reasons the I MATTER sign is pictured today with items from NEIMAN MARCUS. First,
1. There are some of you who are now empty-nesters and have the disposable income for investment dressing...or perhaps, you have always had the income!
2. For the rest, this post is a reminder... much can be learned from watching the designer trends and styles. It is easy to adapt them to your own wardrobe. So, let's begin:
One thing we know, is that a pop of color with all shades of gray will be in this fall. Pictured to the left, is one of the favorite colors of the season...RADIANT ORCHID. Other favorites are emerald green and cobalt blue.
When I MATTER, I
1. Understand which colors look best on me...and which ones I love!
2. I step out of my comfort zone to try on outfits I might not normally gravitate towards.
3. I understand there are times purchasing investment pieces for my wardrobe can make good sense.
4. I understand I feel confident and joyful when I look my best!
5. I realize a "trend" might be a best look for me and is worth my time to investigate!
These fashions are from the FALL 2014 PREVIEW AT NEIMAN MARCUS. Some of you might rush to Neiman's to see for yourself and some of you might be inspired to do your own version...no matter which camp you are in...remember you matter...have fun this fall with your wardrobe!!
For the rest of the I MATTER posts, go to the picture of the sign in my sidebar. Then check out some of the great blogs of Katie's Favorite Things Blog Hop!
May Your Thursday Be A Colorful One!!
It’s time to hop! Party and link up! The Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop is where you can link your favorite post of the week or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. The hop is hosted and posted on 3 different blogs! Your link will appear on the blogs of Katherine's Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, and Vintage Mama. Three times the opportunity to make new bloggy friends and to share your wonderful blog and discover others to
Please DO NOT link and run…….
- Please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here.
- Please leave comments when you visit
- Please Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post (optional, but always appreciated)
- Grab the hop button code from The button page (optional)
- No adult content blogs
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing) Add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too!
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherines Corner permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Katherines Corner. Note- All features on Katherines Corner will be linked back to the original source .Social media features are linked back to the hop