Eileen understands we must make certain there is time for us! For some, that takes real effort. We are convinced there is no time in the day to focus on #1.
Once we force ourselves to care for ourselves, we can experience more joy and less bitterness about serving others....whether it is serving our families, our jobs, or both!
On a busy day, Eileen saw a sign "BOUTIQUE CLOSING...EVERYTHING MUST GO!" She took just a few minutes to pop in and walked out with this gorgeous jacket for only $12! Worth the time I would say!
Taking just a few minutes for YOU does not have to be shopping...it can be
1. Sitting quietly with a cup of coffee
2. A manicure or pedicure
3. A foot soak at home
4. A moment to sit with a drink in a book store or coffee shop and peruse the latest reading materials
5. Gym time!
6. A neighborhood walk
7. Psst...I have even gone to a matinee alone!
I am certain you can add to this list...just make sure you do it! Have a great week everyone. If you would like to read the past I MATTER posts, just click HERE!
Then enjoy the talents of the bloggers who participate in Katie's Favorite Things Blog Hop..or hop on yourself!
ITS TIME FOR THE THURSDAY FAVORITE THINGS BLOG HOP!
It’s time to hop! Party and link up! The Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop is where you can link your favorite post of the week or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. The hop is hosted and posted on 3 different blogs! Your link will appear on the blogs of Katherine's Corner, Over 50 Feeling 40, and Vintage Mama. Three times the opportunity to make new bloggy friends and to share your wonderful blog and discover others to
Please DO NOT link and run…….
- Please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here.
- Please leave comments when you visit
- Please Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post (optional, but always appreciated)
- Grab the hop button code from The button page (optional)
- No adult content blogs
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing) Add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too!
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Katherines Corner permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Katherines Corner. Note- All features on Katherines Corner will be linked back to the original source .Social media features are linked back to the hop