Jackie shows that she matters with great styling, healthy eating, regular workouts with a trainer; her faith, and keeping up with her very stylish, 30-something daughter, Tori, who is rocking the world of mommy bloggers on her blog, thesTORIbook! Check it
out...worth the read!
Jackie and I both have learned that when we place ourselves on our own priority list and say I MATTER, we will be happier if we stay relevant...up to date...not old fashioned.
learning social media...
enjoying life (museums, films, shows, concerts, family events)...
getting out of the house...
reading works by women our age for inspiration...those who are engaged in life....these are just a few things we can do to stay young.
Jackie surrounds herself with a large, vibrant family. I am surrounded by family, but also constantly by the high school teens I teach and interact with throughout my day. Enjoying and understanding today's youth, can actually keep us from feeling old.
Walk away from the weights which burden and age...and engage in a life which says I MATTER. Put yourself at the top of the list...it's fun!
For the rest of the I MATTER posts click HERE! Then tell us what activities keep you feeling like you matter...and then make sure you link up and visit the bloggers of Katie's Favorite Things Blog Hop!
- Please visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here.
- Please leave comments when you visit
- Please Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post (optional, but always appreciated)
- Grab the hop button code from The button page (optional)
- No adult content blogs
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! (sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways (they are everyone’s favorite thing) Add your giveaways to Katherines Giveaways Page too!
ga('create', 'UA-37229379-2', 'auto');