|Jana Kos Coat|
Liz Claiborne blouse: Marshalls
Lane Bryant Denim Skirt and Tights
Simply Vera Bag: Kohls
Neckalace: Stein Mart
I hope you enjoyed all of the posts on life in San Antonio…you can certainly see that it is a city exploding in color…our Hispanic heritage rejoices over color!
Experimenting with color was within one of my goals for this past year. Last January, I wrote eleven posts with eleven priorities I wanted to set for 2011. The list included:
1. Choose joy…no matter the circumstances. I want to be a survivor…not a victim!
2. Learn more about technology; and, as much about social media as I have time to pursue.
4. Be courageous with my fashion choices and occasionally step out of my comfort zone
5. Get healthier.
6. Remember, as a teacher, I am a role model for high school students, and for work, I need to dress in professional, confident, strong, appropriate styles.
7. Meet someone new every day either through a new blog or out in the community covering stories.
8. Take better photos and have more of me taken outside of my classroom
|There are so many fun things to take pictures of...like these decorations at River Center Mall!|
9. Reflect sophistication…an image of an educated, dignified, confident woman when in the community
|This is what I wore last week to interview a local jewelry designer! Hope to bring you|
that story next week!
10. Make more purchases at consignment and thrift shops.
11. Get organized and stay organized.
I confess that when I typed number eleven, I laughed out loud! I have organized and re-organized (and am currently unorganized) several times over the year. But, all in all, looking back over this list, I think I did pretty good. Number two still frustrates me. I have so much to learn and so little time, but I definitely know more than I did this time last year. Don’t worry, I am not about to hit you with twelve posts for 2012, but I do hope that by this weekend I can set some goals for next year.
How do you think you did with your goals for 2011? Please share!!
|There are splashes of color all around...lots of inspiration to keep it going. This is San Fernando Cathedral in downtown San Antonio!|