|Entire Outift: Stein Mart|
Katy at Modly Chic wants to know what five spring trends bloggers plan to be modeling this year. I have already skimmed the surface of this subject, but let’s dive deeper:
1. Lace – I love my new lace cardigan and a touch of lace is great…too much takes me down the matronly path!!
2. Floral – I love floral patterns and they are all over for spring.
|Floral Pattern Skirt|
3. Vibrant Color – Just as the pink blouse on this page is HOT PINK, colors this year are neon, hot, vibrant. I am going to attempt at least one vibrant look next week in honor of San Antonio’s FIESTA celebration.
4. Short Pants – I purchased two pair to replace the baggy trousers (now too big – Whoo Hoo) and I really like them more than I thought I would. I bought neutrals: black and tan, so that I could get much mileage out of them.
|Gigi in Short Pants|
5. Statement Jewelry – Oh, yeah, right where I live….I love big jewelry and it is still around!!!!
I currently do not have a maxi dress ….three maxi skirts…..but no dresses; and I think if I attempt the WHITE OUT trend, I will look like a big marshmallow. What about you…what will you be wearing??
Also, go by Modly Chic and check out the